About me:

Sunday, September 12, 2010 , Posted by gurur@j at 9/12/2010 01:08:00 AM

               THINK BLOG LAB| TECHNOLOGY BLOG
I am Gururaj, India. I just started this blog as a hobby and to share what I know, but later due to an increase in the visitors response I took blogging a bit more seriously.

I have a passion towards the computer technology and have so much addicted to my PC that can’t live without it. Most of the time I live on my PC. Some times even more than 15 Hours/Day.

Game Programming is my passion. I always want to explore and come up with the new ideas. So here on this blog I’ll share my ideas with you. This blog is wide open to suggestions and feedback.


I hope you all enjoy this blog. Don’t forget to express your opinion through comments.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

ThinkBlogLab|TechnologyBlog

up
Latest News
rss

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Think Blog Lab

Google Earth 3D-UpComing Buildings

Sample