What is your gaming PC configuration

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 , Posted by gurur@j at 6/01/2010 11:12:00 AM





What is your gaming PC configuration

A gaming pc,well that's our strength graphics are our strength.What I use for gaming in my lab is the AMD Phenom II X4965 Black Edition which I have overclocked to 4.2GHz from 3.4GHz,and I ama really happy with its performance,What else is on the machine is our flagship product,the Evergreen HD5970,which I have applied in a Crossfire mode and Eyefinity,and the power supply is close to 1500Watts.So,I do have the fastest gaming machine in india to be Precise,and I really enjoy it.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

ThinkBlogLab|TechnologyBlog

up
Latest News
rss

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Think Blog Lab

Google Earth 3D-UpComing Buildings

Sample