WINDOWS ERROR

Monday, March 01, 2010 , Posted by gurur@j at 3/01/2010 10:17:00 AM

WINDOWS ERROR

My Desktop pc configuration is as fallows:

Processor-Intel core 2 Duo E7400
Motherboard-GIGABYTE S series
RAM-Umax 1GB
HDD-Samsung 160GB
Monitor-AOC 18.5-inch LCD
     I installed windows XP(sp3)on my system,but XP booting it started errors and i was not able to acces any application on my system.I reinstalled the OS but it failed.I would also like to know wheather I can install Windows 7 on my system

!!The problem might be with the hard drive or memory.You'll have to run a thorough disk scan and use Memtest86+  to ensure that there are no problems with it.yes,you can install windows7 on your system.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

ThinkBlogLab|TechnologyBlog

up
Latest News
rss

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Think Blog Lab

Google Earth 3D-UpComing Buildings

Sample